There are a number of batteries available for both automotive and home use. Our recent articles listed just a few; explore the links below for even more information about batteries and their uses.
- The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency offers information about the main battery types found in households and how each should be recycled.
- Vehicle batteries are a big concern for battery recycling advocates.
- Choosing the right type of battery can help you be more energy efficient. Check out the deep cycle batteries reviewed by EnergyMatters.com.
- eHow.com covers the main differences between wet cell batteries and the alternative gel and AGM types.
- Boat owners have to consider what type of battery they buy since a sulfuric acid leak could mean a potentially dangerous maritime emergency.
For all your battery needs, call the experts at Battery Pros at (781) 932-0076. We offer laptop batteries, cell phone batteries, household batteries, and much more!